Computer Science Final Year Project Ideas

CSE is the engineering branch which includes both software and hardware in its curriculum. I am writing this article to help you in finding your final year project. As a discipline, computer science have a range of topics from data structure and algorithms to writing applications for latest mobiles and desktop computer. Latest projects include Bio-metric Systems, Mobile Apps, Websites Applications and E-Commerce. As we can do lot of things, sometimes it becomes difficult to select one idea which not only helps us in learning new stuff but good enough for our final year major project.Though I have tried to share as many ideas as possible but as you know, it is difficult to cover all the topics on single page.For that reason I have written many sub articles based on CS such as PHP,Java,VB etc. and their links are available at the bottom of post and in the right sidebar. I hope you will find them useful.
Attendance Management:Using this software you can maintain attendance of the employees.Moreover it can generate monthly and daily report of their attendance and salary slips.
GEMINI: Generic Monitoring Infrastructure for Grid computing and Applications
What is grid Computing?
Details about Generic Infrastructure for Medical Informatics
District collect orate office information integration
Details
Jquery Simple Income Tax Calculator
Automation of ticket booking for performances(ASP.net)
Ticket Booking by Jignesh Desai
Automation of Stock market operations
Stock Market Application
No comments:
Post a Comment